Skiing Betting Rules
- There are no refunds on futures bets.
- If an event is postponed wagers will stand only if the event takes place at the same venue within a seven day period, otherwise wagers will be no action.
- However, in the case of World Championship and Olympics, wagers will stand on that particular discipline irrespective of whether the time and date of the event are rescheduled. If the event is abandoned and does not take place, wagers will be no action.
- For future bets dead heat rules may apply.
- Bets are settled on the official results as published by the International Ski Federation. However, in the event of a disqualification, the podium presentation will count as the 'weigh-in' and determine the settlement of bets.
- If a meeting has two identical races taking place on separate days and the first race is cancelled, then bets struck on the first event will be settled on the results of the second race.
- In head to head betting, both competitors must start or bets will be no action. Should a competitor start and withdraw, bets struck on this competitor will be deemed losers.
© 2015 INSTANT ACTION SPORTS BETTING LINES